Learning by reflecting on doing is the major component of schooling.
- A thematic approach is adopted to stimulate and sensitise the children by involving them in interactive sessions and activities.
- School follows Circle Time pedagogy with children. It provides ample time for listening, developing attention span, promoting oral communication, and learning new concepts and skills.
- Smart boards and different types of audio-visual aids are used to engage the young learners and make classroom teaching more effective.
- Practical life curriculum is followed to develop and hone the early learning attitudes and disposition among children.
- Each child progresses at his or her own pace through the sensorial curriculum and learns through individual presentations from the teachers. For, we believe that each child learns through direct manipulation of learning materials like crosswords, puzzles, superimposed geometric figures, shapes, etc.
- Educational excursions and field trips are an inseparable part of the school curriculum to make learning more practical and fun-oriented.